About the Post

Author Information

20 Year Radio Veteran, Sean Anthony is the Host of "Flow of Wisdom Radio." It airs live Sundays 3p-5p EST on the GCN Radio Networks (gcnlive.com.) Call in 877-300-7645. He is also the author of "Conversations With Hip Hop" available on Amazon.com

Black men, white women, what’s wrong with that?

Sunday May 24th 9am on my show “The Power of One Voice” on WCDX iPower921.com We will discuss interracial relationships. Why do some black men date white women? Why do black women get upset when they do? Let’s continue the dialouge about an issue that has been discussed for years.

About these ads

3 Comments on “Black men, white women, what’s wrong with that?”

1. DjInfamous804 May 25, 2009 at 12:30 am #

Real talk…I’ve dated white women or to say other cultured women.And there’s nothing wrong with it.Feel as though many put color as the forefront to being a problem…and not looking at a person’s heart.Because not all black women are for black men.If that was the case God would’ve mandated that long ago.For me,its all in the heart of a woman.Never know who is right for you,no matter race,color,or culture.

2. flowofwisdom May 19, 2009 at 8:13 pm #

COMMENTS FROM MY FACEBOOK

Blade Relic at 1:30pm May 19
    there’s nothing wrong with it…. if the white woman has good credit :)

Tracey Djfoolish Lightfoot at 1:31pm May 19
    HAHAHAHA!!!! @blade ….but i kno alot of dudes dat ill choose a white women ova aback women Tracey Djfoolish Lightfoot at 1:32pm May 19
    * a black women

Blade Relic at 1:32pm May 19
    pink toe!!!

Tracey Djfoolish Lightfoot at 1:39pm May 19
    yea i think dats why!!!!!!!

Kecia L. Allen at 1:44pm May 19
    Nothins wrong with it Sean. I am a product of just that scenario . . . well, my mama is! My grandfather’s mom is from Germany – olive complexion, brown hair, brown eyes – his dad is from Kingston, Jamaica! What a mix! I do, however, tire of black men saying white women are better than black women. They are sometimes more docile … , therefore the… Read More back talk may not exist (notice I say MAY NOT). They are pretty – not PRETTIER – just pretty in a white woman sort of way – but beware the 60s! They may be thinner, but that’s in the lips and hips – maybe not so good a thing! Ok, their hair is much straighter – but when it’s wet . . . . . Overall, I don’t have a problem with the WHITE women at all!!! They most surely have some beautiful little black babies (NOTICE THE WORD BLACK – their babies will never be the same race as them)! I appreciate them with those who want them! Just don’t come throwin ur thin lips and hips at my man – well that’s any race! Kamisha Thomas at 2:15pm May 19 via Facebook Mobile
    The problem with that is…….nothing as long as the white chicks get the ignorant brothas that don’t take care of they kids, and don’t work and dont care about progressing, moving forward, changing for the better. PLEASE WHITE WOMEN, take them off our hands, out of our pockets, and off our backs.

Kamisha Thomas at 2:18pm May 19 via Facebook Mobile
    On a side note: where are all the white men that are looking for a black chick, cause i been tryna find me a nice white man with good credit & a big +!c% and have not been very successful……..lol….real talk

Megan Rickman at 2:20pm May 19
    wow…..Yeah sorry Sean but I will not be tuning into this one. I refuse to listen to such racist and ignorant tyraids….Sorry homie this is one Ill be missing GoodGyrl Cole at 3:04pm May 19
    lol@kamisha

Howard Parrish at 3:31pm May 19
    Love is beautiful thing, whatever the colors of the rainbow are as they mix together. However, if I set out to get a cross-cultural groove on just to satisfy sexual curiosity or to be able to brag, “oh yeah, I’ve been there and tried that”, then that’s a problem. One whitebread’s perspective. ;) fyi…….married nearly 15 years, I ain’t settin out to get any groove ons, just flippin’ your script and sharing what came to mind.

• WOODY THE DANCER May 20, 2009 at 8:14 pm #

Their is nothing wrong with dating or being with a white woman…”LOVE DOESN’T HAVE COLOR NOR A FACE…”SOME BLACK WOMEN THINK THAT BLACK MEN SHOULD STAY WITHIN THEIR RACE…I SAY FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE OTHER RACE…..BECAUSE I AM……

Leave your questions and comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 15,659 other followers