About the Post

Author Information

20 Year Radio Veteran, Sean Anthony is the Host of "Flow of Wisdom Radio." It airs live Sundays 3p-5p EST on the GCN Radio Networks (gcnlive.com.) Call in 877-300-7645. He is also the author of "Conversations With Hip Hop" available on Amazon.com

Excerpt from “Conversations With Hip Hop”….Sha Money XL (G-Unit)

Conversations Front Cover DoneMy book “Conversations With Hip Hop” is available in e-book format on Amazon!

This excerpt is in Chapter 8, “Who’s in Your Fave Five”

Check out the conversation I had with Sha Money XL, the man behind 50 Cent and the G-Unit brand. Pay close attention to how he speaks about his relationships in the business. Sean Anthony: With the time that you spent with G-Unit, man, starting off at the bottom and working your way to the top, as far as the successes of G-Unit, what are some of the things that you’ve learned through the whole process? Sha Money: There’s a lot of things I’ve learned: how to deal with people, how to market an artist, how to make a brand, how to build a brand, being responsible. There’s a whole bunch. . . I have a laundry list of how much stuff I learned, but it’s just basically being responsible and being able to speak to many different kinds of people, you know? SA: Seems like to me, a lot of the execs in the hip-hop industry are making a transition into the branding arena and read more

Anthony, Sean (2013-02-19). FLOW OF WISDOM PRESENTS: “Conversations With Hip Hop” (Kindle Locations 406-413). Flow of Wisdom. Kindle Edition.

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments on “Excerpt from “Conversations With Hip Hop”….Sha Money XL (G-Unit)”

1. internet service providers black diamond wa September 8, 2014 at 11:15 am #

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having
    difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

2. Rosalind July 10, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for
    a blog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been a little
    bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

3. internet service provider sheridan il March 23, 2014 at 8:14 am #

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design
    this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
    it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to design my own blog and
    would like to know where u got this from. kudos

4. internet service provider wichita ks March 22, 2014 at 11:36 pm #

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog
    that’s equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy I found this in my search for something regarding this.

5. seo company March 19, 2014 at 12:15 am #

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you should
    write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don’t talk about such subjects.
    To the next! All the best!!

6. Moses March 12, 2014 at 1:33 pm #

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy
    reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
    that cover the same topics? Thanks a ton!

7. single divan bed December 21, 2013 at 11:38 am #

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

8. chicago used car dealers December 17, 2013 at 7:58 am #

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so
    much about this, like you wrote the book in
    it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive
    the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
    A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

Leave your questions and comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s