About the Post

Author Information

20 Year Radio Veteran, Sean Anthony is the Host of "Flow of Wisdom Radio." It airs live Sundays 3p-5p EST on the GCN Radio Networks (gcnlive.com.) Call in 877-300-7645. He is also the author of "Conversations With Hip Hop" available on Amazon.com

Richard Cain will share his story today June 7, 2015 at 3pm EST on Flow Of Wisdom radio! Click here to listen live.

“I believe the attached emails were sent to me in 2009 in order to cover up the implanted devices which began in 2004 at Cottage Hospital. The company Executive Management Services contact my former company Elite Attorney Services and inquired about our services.I started Elite during my second year in law school. Farmers Insurance located in Westlake Village , CA was my biggest client and I was on my way up when strange things began occurring.

Executive Management Services stated that they obtained my information from the NAPPS (National Association of Professional Process Servers website.

They stated that they needed a liaison in California to assist their client Northrup Grumman with residency paperwork. Due to my busy law school schedule and other family conflicts. I personally declined their offer and I hired a caucasian lady who was a retired Paralegal. she became their liaison.

In hind sight. I believe the job was meant for me in order to cover up either a wrongful profile or non-consensual experimentation. The company has disappeared and cannot be found.

My current company is a mirror image of Elite. I began Ex-parte Legal last year.

See attached emails. I smell a framing by someone.” Government Liason Emails

CAIN V. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ET AL PDF LINK:
CAIN V. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ET AL

“My family and I have been the subjects of Government funded human research and/or hate crimes. These crimes are being covered-up by using the words National Security. The fact that my two minor children have the same and/or similar devices in their little bodies speaks for themselves. My sons were ages 3 and 4 when the discoveries took place. Their x-rays, blood & urine analysis present the true facts. The devices can only be introduced into the body, while being in a medical facility. All three of us were patient of the same defendant hospital.

I OBSERVE MY SONS BEING TORTURE NIGHTLY AS THE DEVICES ARE BEING TRIGGERED INSIDE OF THEIR LITTLE BODIES, DEPRIVING THEM OF SLEEP FOR HOURS UNTIL THEY AWAKE .I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COMMENCES AN INVESTIGATION INTO THESE HATE CRIMES.THE LINK BELOW DESCRIBES THE DEVICES IN DETAIL. CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE DEVICES BEING IMPLANTED INTO THE BODY OF ANYONE, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN IS TROUBLING!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THESE CRIMES OTHER THAN GREED. THE DEVICES ARE MICROMECHANICAL SYSTEMS (MEMS)”

Cain Family RF Scans Final Report Dr. Hildegarde Staninger July 8, 2013
Cayden Cain Discovered Lateral X-ray 2011 View 3 cottage SB_resized
Cayden Cain_Blood Urine Analysis

“The CD-ROM from CCAI depicts the same images that are attached. I will bring the 01/03/2012 Simonmed Imaging CT scan which also depict foreign objets in the heart and chest.”

Chris Cain Chest Xray 2012 now age 7
Chris Cain Left Arm Devices Circled
micor nanoelectrode

Microsoft Word - 31.doc

ABDOMEN AND PELVIS W O CONT 0003

ABDOMEN AND PELVIS W O CONT 0004

ABDOMEN AND PELVIS W O CONT 0009

CCAI Abdomen

CHEST W O CONTRAST 0003

CHEST W O CONTRAST 0004

CHEST W O CONTRAST 0011

CHEST W O CONTRAST 0013

CHEST W O CONTRAST 0017

Right Ventral Abdomen 1

“Please take a look at both X-rays. Superimpose the foreign objects AKA EKG clamps and you will find that they are the same devices. when have you ever seen an EKG clamp place sideways in the abdomen? Both x-rays have been confirmed by Radiologist Louis Teresi as having foreign body reactions in the abdomen, right and left flanks.

“The obvious implant in the 2012 x-ray stands out from the others, because it at the time had not embedded into my flesh (heart).” R Cain Discovered Chest Xray 2008_Implants Circled

R. Cain Pueblo Radiology Chest Xray March 2, 2012

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

23 Comments on “Richard Cain: Implanted with Nanotechnology, Documents, Images & proof of being a targeted individual”

1. Joan Hansen March 24, 2016 at 11:33 pm #

It is going on in Australia. I am certain the pro_life people are involved and perhaps the some extreme lefties EG greenlabour or Trot’s. My son also is a victim since about 14 when he foolishly spat on a female police officer. I have heard of a group called the Brotherhood: a police revenge society alliance’s with government departments,big business criminal gangs.
    I am also a target. I go to doctors and virtually get pushed out the door.
    Not sure if it’s because I have also had some friends who are ‘revolutionary’! But I am not. And they just think they are.
    I also think its weird how in South Australia we have some unsolved child kidnappings; all of them with Jewish surname’s.
    My parents are Danish immigrants. So I believe are targets from Hitler supporters because of how the Danes helped some Jews escape; and now from extreme Muslim’s because of the cartoonist who made fun of Mohammed! Which I think is ungrateful as in DK foreigners are permitted dual citizenship.

2. LesliBellew0924 January 11, 2016 at 6:37 pm #

Suddenly I had to change all my passwords and make sure either to cancel my card or just monitor it closely. The team that controls B (Ticket Hall) owns the map. Article Source: not forget to read some of the best articles like windows 7 themes and best video editing software.

3. Tarref Simon December 22, 2015 at 10:46 am #

Mr. Anthony is it possible if I can get in contact with Richard Cain.

• Sean Anthony | Flow of Wisdom January 5, 2016 at 1:57 am #

Tarref, yes it is possible. Go to the contact page on this site and send me a message and I’ll reply back with a contact for you. Be blessed.

• Adam October 7, 2016 at 2:33 pm #

Mr. Anthony, I would also like to get in touch with Richard Cain. I’ve sent you a personal email after your last show on Sunday October 5, 2016 as well as a direct message on here. Peace and Protection while you bring Awareness and Expose Truth. You are Appreciated Eternally Brother! – Adam

4. Leila Said Gutowski December 6, 2015 at 9:31 pm #

Shawn. John Kiriakou and Binney know about this. Also I shared with Deepak Chopra.
    We need to make a large scale public comment on major media.

5. Lissakrhumanelife December 3, 2015 at 8:55 pm #

I was in a highly-litigated lawsuit after my husband was murdered on a job-site of a big steel/ship corporation. Nearing the end, after years in, I was set-up, followed, later unwittingly and uninformed a doctor implanted me while under surveillance. I’ve went public ever since online. This is going on way more than you can imagine, Shawn. Thank you for interviewing this gentleman. It is heinous. My research shows its done for pure unadulterated greed and a hate-crime to ‘silence’ the victim.

Liked by 1 person

6. Lissakrhumanelife December 3, 2015 at 8:51 pm #

Reblogged this on Lissa's Humane Life.

7. hscguineapig414895 December 2, 2015 at 10:19 pm #

Dear Richard,
    Looks like we got a club. Here’s more info on classified brain implant research. Medical records and X-ray at http://www.thewhyfiles.net/mkultra4.htm#update discloses unauthorized lobotomy and brain implant experimentation, (Dec. 9,1969 & Jan. 27,1972, at 14 & 16 years of age) without informed consent, nor parental knowledge, while under the guise of treating epilepsy. (ie-“scar tissue removal”) This information not only correlates with Manchurian Candidate developmental research according to The Mind Stealers by Samuel Chavkin, and The Mind Manipulators by Alan Scheflin, it also correlates with the CIA MK-ULTRA project of psychosurgical and brain implant research upon unwitting subjects. Those subjects being myself, and other unwitting children who suffer epilepsy at the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children. Butcher Neurosurgeon Dr. Harold Joseph Hoffman is noted for having 15,741 children under his care between 1964-1998. It would be fair to suggest that anywhere between 20-75%, have been subjected to unauthorized brain surgical research. (3-10,000 children) As for these 43 metallic implants scattered in the cerebral cortex, it numbs the mind, that they are not part of neurosurgical standard or procedure for 1969, or even today There was no consent, nor explanation for this life time intrusion. The only thing that makes sense to me, is suggestion from a US UFO researcher, that considering all the secrecy and concealment of this assault and battery, that these implants may have originated from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash in New Mexico. Would be nice to locate a lawyer who can handle this classified medical child abuse. For your attention, Terry Parker Jr. http://www.thewhyfiles.net/mkultra4.htm#update http://www.ontariocourts.ca/decisions/2000/july/parker.htm

8. energyweaponsatme June 9, 2015 at 1:44 am #

Infrared camera detected hot spots. Are the hot spots implants or inflammation induced by directed energy weapons (DEWs)?

The foreign objects did not emit a beacon like active RFID. Yet, the scanner did not use a RFID reader which detects passive RFID. Why not?

Extech 480823 EMF meter does not emit RF. EMF meter could not detect passive RFID unless DEWs were being beamed at targeted individual during testing. I would suspect perps would have the knowledge to refrain from attacking during testing.

A spectrum analyzer is more accurate than an EMF meter.

9. GilbertoRyan37 June 8, 2015 at 10:37 pm #

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is genuinely a good paragraph, keep it up.

10. Isolated House June 7, 2015 at 8:59 pm #

Fake Net Spy Troll Sam Pickets, Now Named Siriaque Sekaryongo On The Topix Gang Stalking Forum Will Just Tell YOU THIS Is Nothing But A Kook’s Delusion Of Paranoid Persecution, Because Sam Pickets, Now Siriaque Sekaryongo On The Topix Gang Stalking Forum, IS One Of Their Own Fake Net Spy Trolls Sent To Scatter The Discussions On The Forum All Over The Place IS Why! DON’T Even Get Into ANY Discussions About Anything, With THAT Troll!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. RADIO — Richard Cain: Implanted with Nanotechnology, Docs, Images & proof of being a Targeted Individual | PN - August 11, 2015

[…] The original air date of this show was June 7, 2015 hour one. The link to review the information in this interview is here: https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/06/07/ri… […]

2. Richard Cain Interview HourTwo: Implanted w/ Nanotechnology & proof of being a Targeted Individual | FLOW OF WISDOM | SEAN ANTHONY - June 10, 2015

[…] Information and documents shared from Richard Cain: https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/06/07/richard-cain-implanted-with-nanotechnology-documents-images-proof… […]

3. Richard Cain Interview Hour One: Implanted w/ Nanotechnology & proof of being a Targeted Individual | FLOW OF WISDOM | SEAN ANTHONY - June 8, 2015

[…] Please share this link and post your comments below. Information and documents shared from Richard Cain: https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/06/07/richard-cain-implanted-with-nanotechnology-documents-images-proof… […]

Leave your questions and comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s