About the Post

Author Information

20 Year Radio Veteran, Sean Anthony is the Host of "Flow of Wisdom Radio." It airs live Sundays 3p-5p EST on the GCN Radio Networks (gcnlive.com.) Call in 877-300-7645. He is also the author of "Conversations With Hip Hop" available on Amazon.com

JUSTICE FOR TWO CHILDREN- ‘C’ & ‘C’ by Richard Cain – GoFundMe

R. Cain Pueblo Radiology Chest Xray March 2, 2012If you’ve listened to my recent interview with Richard Cain explaining how  him and his two sons were illegally implanted with materials and constantly being harassed and tortured, then you know he is fighting this legally.

To hear my first interview with Richard back in June with him providing documents, x-rays and other details click here.

He needs your help and here is his message:

Dear Perspective Donors,

Please see the attached documents as they relate to the JUSTICE for “C” & “C” GOFUNDME Litigation Fund. The attached documents are self explanatory and they shed light on the minor children’s plight. Any large or small donation towards the litigation fund would be greatly appreciated. This will help to insure that JUSTICE prevails.

Payment towards the litigation fund can be accomplished by making a donation directly to the law firm’s litigation Trust Account. The trust account banking coordinates are outlined in the attached memorandum. You may also make a payment by visiting the GOFUNDME site as indicated below. Feel free to share this request with others who may wish to contribute to this noble cause.

JUSTICE FOR TWO CHILDREN- ‘C’ & ‘C’ by Richard Cain – GoFundMe

Advertisements

Tags: , , ,

7 Comments on “JUSTICE FOR TWO CHILDREN- ‘C’ & ‘C’ by Richard Cain – GoFundMe”

1. micah liddington March 24, 2017 at 1:56 pm #

how do i find the dr that did cain implant removel

2. CAtherine Wu On Facebook my name is Catherine Lee September 6, 2016 at 1:41 pm #

HI I am a targeted I diviual going through what Richard Cain was going through. I have also been robbed blind, raped, disfigured and torture continues. MY family are made victims too. I was told that they can capture the data going to and fro from our body, and they can trace the signals to the source, aka our perpetrators. I would like to know if that is true and would like to look at Richard Cain’s report myself. where can I get a copy of his reports? thank you very much.

3. Lissakrhumanelife January 3, 2016 at 4:53 pm #

Reblogged this on Lissa's Humane Life.

Liked by 1 person

4. dfirstlady5 December 19, 2015 at 11:41 pm #

I have several CD, of my MRI as proof of Chips, transmitters, transformers,GPS etc but the Canadian doctors are nuzzled and unable to transulate, can you tell me where I may who might help; Thanks
    email:dfirstlady5@hotmail.com

5. Lissakrhumanelife December 19, 2015 at 8:51 pm #

Reblogged this on Lissa's Humane Life and commented:
    this is going on all over the U.S., and the world without permission, while the real culprits are underground — and yes, they made everyone receive an implant.

Liked by 1 person

6. Patty December 18, 2015 at 11:42 am #

Hi. I am a victim of this crime. I have nano implants. I am being tortured 24 hours a day. Huge group of stalkers. drone attacks, satellite hits, dew weapons, electrical shocks, burned by lasers, and more.They attack my children, family and friends to be sure I am isolated and get help. They ruined me financially and slandered me extensively.

• dfirstlady5 December 19, 2015 at 11:44 pm #

I live in Toronto, Canada and I am going through the same thing Let hope things will change; more people are writing about it now when I started writing in 2005 I was the lone ranger and was doom crazy
      Hillary

Leave your questions and comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s